Arthur joined Apolinsky & Associates, LLC, in 2016 after practicing for seven years with two premier metro Atlanta insurance defense firms. Before going to law school, he worked in the public relations department of the Atlanta Braves and in the mass torts division of a large multinational law firm. He was awarded the highest rating (AV / Preeminent) for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability by peer review system Martindale-Hubbell, and was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine, a distinction awarded to just 2.5 percent of practicing attorneys.
Before joining Apolinsky & Associates, Arthur defended numerous clients, including trucking companies, worldwide retail and restaurant chains, municipalities, Fortune 500 corporations, and insurance companies, in all manner of cases involving wrongful death, catastrophic injury, trucking collisions, negligent security, personal injury, property damage, complex commercial litigation, and issues related to insurance coverage. He has extensive experience litigating in both state and federal courts.
Through his previous representation of corporations and insurance companies in hundreds of personal injury cases and other matters, Arthur gained a wealth of experience and valuable insight into how the insurance industry operates. He now uses that knowledge and experience to obtain compensation for injury victims and their families. His practice is focused on representing individuals in claims involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death arising from automobile and trucking crashes, premises liability, negligent security, and other acts of negligence.
Arthur is a lifelong Atlantan who has served on the Board of Directors of the Plaza Theatre Foundation and of Covenant Community, Inc., a non-profit life stabilization program that helps men struggling with homelessness and substance addictions reclaim their lives and relationships. He trains and competes in mixed martial arts, boxing, American karate, Muay Thai kickboxing, and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Arthur lives in Decatur with his wife, Anna, their twin children and rescue hounds.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- DeKalb County Bar Association
- Covenant Community, Inc. (Board of Directors, 2011-2016)
- Plaza Theatre Foundation (Board of Directors)
Awards & Recognition
- Selected as a 2016 Super Lawyers Magazine “Rising Star.”
- Awarded highest peer rating (AV / Preeminent) for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Named to Georgia Trend’s “Legal Elite” of Litigation Attorneys, December 2012.
- Contributor and assisting editor, Collateral Consequences of Arrests and Convictions: Policy and Law In Georgia (Mercer University Press, 2009).
- Member (alternate) of 2009 ABA National Championship Mock Trial team.
- Dean’s List (law school).
- CALI Award for excellence in Legal Writing (law school).
- Georgia, 2009
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law (Dean’s List; J.D. with Special Certification in Legal Writing, 2009)
- Emory University (B.A., 2003).