Stephen D. Apolinsky, founder of Apolinsky & Associates, LLC, has been recognized as one of the top trial lawyers in America. The law firm has been recognized as a preeminent law firm with an established record of achieving results for their clients. During his career, Steve has successfully tried over 80 cases to verdict before judges or juries. He has also successfully negotiated over 300 cases with several in excess of a million dollars and, many six figure settlements.
A few examples of Steve’s professional accomplishments and honors include:
- Winning a $7.3 million verdict for a business owner against the City of Atlanta
- Settling a wrongful death case against the W Hotel for the wrongful death of a client
- Settling a catastrophic injury case against Six Flags of Georgia
- Resolving a negligent security case against one of the largest apartment owners in the country
- Named as 100 Top Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in Georgia
- Georgia Trend Magazine “Legal Elite: Georgia’s Most Effective Lawyers”
- Inducted as a life member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum; an honor awarded to trial attorneys winning million dollar verdicts and settlements
- AV rated by judges and his peers through Martindale-Hubbell
- AVVO 10.0 rating
- Creator of the free My Injury Lawyer app for smartphones to help you in case of an emergency
- Legal contributor to “Ask the Experts” for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Born in Birmingham, Alabama, Steve is a native of the south and a second-generation lawyer. He earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan in 1983 and returned to the south to earn his Juris Doctorate at Emory University Law School in 1987.
Steve practices law in Georgia, Alabama and the District of Columbia. He is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. Steve has served on the Board of Directors of the DeKalb County Bar Association and currently serves on the board of Leadership DeKalb. He is also a Champion Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Steve’s areas of practice include wrongful death or catastrophic injuries as a result of negligent security at apartments or hotels, car or truck wrecks, and, as a result of nursing home abuse and neglect; he is an Atlanta wrongful death attorney. As a member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLAmerica), Steve has particular interest and experience in the nuances of commercial truck accidents.
In addition to a wealth of courtroom experience, Steve has argued before Georgia’s Court of Appeals and Georgia’s Supreme Court. The firm also has extensive experience with arbitration and mediation.
Outside the courtroom, Steve teaches and serves as guest speaker for courses at Emory University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Oglethorpe and DeKalb Perimeter College. Steve is also happily married with two children who attend Paideia School in Atlanta.
Call today to schedule a free initial consultation with Atlanta attorney Stephen D. Apolinsky. (404) 377-9191 or email him at: email@example.com.