Stephen D. Apolinsky, founder of Apolinsky & Associates, LLC, has been recognized as one of the top trial lawyers in America. His preeminent law firm has been recognized for having an established and outstanding record of achieving positive results for their clients. During his career, Steve has successfully tried over 80 cases to verdict before judges or juries. He has also successfully negotiated over 300 cases, with several in excess of a million dollars and many six-figure settlements.
A few examples of Steve’s professional accomplishments and honors include:
- Securing a $10 million settlement for an individual who suffered catastrophic injuries due to an apartment fire.
- Winning a $7.3 million verdict for a business owner against the City of Atlanta.
- Settling a wrongful death case against a major hotel chain for the wrongful death of a client.
- Settling a catastrophic injury case against a national amusement park chain.
- Resolving a negligent security case against one of the largest apartment owners in the country.
- Over 19 million for the wrongful death of a child because of negligent construction of an apartment complex.
- Named as one of the 100 Top Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in Georgia.
- Georgia Trend Magazine “Legal Elite: Georgia’s Most Effective Lawyers”.
- Inducted as a life member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum; an honor awarded to trial attorneys winning million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- AV rated by judges and his peers through Martindale-Hubbell.
- AVVO 10.0 rating.
- Creator of the free My Injury Lawyer app for smartphones to help you in case of an emergency.
- Legal contributor to “Ask the Experts” for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Born in Birmingham, Alabama, Steve is a native of the South and a second-generation lawyer. He earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan in 1983 and returned to the south to earn his Juris Doctorate at Emory University Law School in 1987.
Steve practices law in Georgia, Alabama, and the District of Columbia. He is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and the DeKalb County Bar Association. Steve served on the Board of Directors for the DeKalb County Bar Association, Leadership DeKalb, and the Inter Atlanta youth soccer club. He is a founding member of the Atlanta United Founders Club, a past sponsor of Soccer Down Here podcast, and a passionate fan of Atlanta United soccer club. He is also a Champion Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Steve’s areas of practice as an Atlanta wrongful death attorney include wrongful death or catastrophic injuries as a result of negligent security at apartments, hotels, cars & truck wrecks. As a member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLAmerica), Steve has particular interest and experience in the nuances of commercial truck accidents.
In addition to a wealth of courtroom experience, Steve has argued before Georgia’s Court of Appeals and Georgia’s Supreme Court. The firm also has extensive experience with arbitration and mediation.
Outside the courtroom, Steve teaches and serves as a guest speaker for courses at Emory University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Oglethorpe, and DeKalb Perimeter College. Steve is also happily married with two children who attend Paideia School in Atlanta.
Call today to schedule a free initial consultation with Atlanta attorney Stephen D. Apolinsky. (404) 377-9191 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.