Welcome to the site map of Apolinsky & Associates, LLC, Atlanta’s reputable team of trusted attorneys for cases surrounding personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, and other related legal matters. Contact our law firm below, or explore links to our website to learn more about our legal expertise and core practice areas.
Apolinsky & Associates, LLC
1355 Peachtree St.,
Atlanta, GA 30309
Apolinsky & Associates, LLC
One Decatur Town Center, Suite 200
150 E Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Site Map Links
Our Atlanta Law Firm
- Our Firm
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Personal Injury
Premises Liability Attorneys
- Premises Liability
Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Attorneys
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Personal Injury Blog
- Personal Injury Blog
- Proving Wrongful Death by Negligence in Civil Cases
- Who Can Bring a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Georgia?
- Injury Law Insights: Is It Premises Liability or Negligent Security
- Suing For Negligence: Six Grounds for Inadequate Security [Case]
- Four Settlement Tips When Rear-Ended By Semi-Truck [Infographic]
- Negligent Security: How It Applies to Your Premises Liability Case
- A Time for Action: Your Guide to Suing for Wrongful Death in Georgia
- Apolinsky & Associates Recognized as “Best Decatur Business 2018” in the Wisdom and Advice Category
- Suing For Wrongful Death Offers Justice For Surviving Family Members
- The Danger of Drowsy Driving and How to Avoid Crashes
- Were You Injured in a Distracted Driving Accident in Atlanta?
- What to Do after a Car Accident That’s Not Your Fault
- Reckless and Negligent Driving in Georgia: What’s the Difference?
- Were You Injured in a Drunk Driving Accident in Atlanta, Georgia?
- We’re You Injured in an Uber or Lyft Accident in Atlanta, Georgia?
- What is Pain & Suffering?
- Stages of Pressure Ulcer or Bedsore
- Is Your Parking Lot Safe?
- Did You Fall And Injure Yourself at a Hotel?
- Have You Suffered a Major Injury From a Car Crash
- Were You Robbed at The Mall?
- Has a Loved One Been Shot? Immediate Steps to Take
- Have You Been Robbed in Your Apartment? Things You Need to Know
- Are You a Victim of Breaking and Entering?
- Who Is Responsible for My Negligent Security Claim?
- Identifying Dangerous Conditions in Nursing Homes
- Making Sure a Claim for Benefits Has Been Filed With Your Healthcare Insurer
- What is the Benefit of Hiring a Lawyer with Trial Experience?
- Have You Been Robbed at Gunpoint?
- Are You a Victim of a Parking Garage Shooting?
- What to Do if You Have Been Stabbed
- Was a Loved One Murdered? Cases Where You Have a Negligent Security Claim
- Property Owners Could Be Accountable for Violent Assault on Their Property
- Was Someone You Love Shot and Killed in an Apartment Complex?
- Are You a Victim of a Nightclub Shooting?
- Malnutrition in Nursing Homes
- Victim of a Motorcycle Wreck in Atlanta? Make Sure to Tell Your Lawyer These Things
- What to Do if You Have Suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury
- Injured at a Hotel? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Injury Insurance Claims for Motor Vehicle Accident Damages
- A Lawyer’s Perspective on Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Georgia
- Reasons to Contact an Attorney If a Family Member Died in a Plane Crash
- If I Live in an Apartment Complex and I Am Shot or Physically Attacked, Should I Hire a Lawyer?
- I Was the Victim of a Criminal Attack in Georgia, Do I Need a Lawyer?
- Injured in a Car or Truck Wreck? Know When to Hire a Lawyer
- Premises Liability/Negligent Security: Overview of Your Rights
- Injured at Work in Georgia? What You Need to Know
- When Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
- What Building Premises Safety Precautions You Should Expect
- Negligent Security Cases in Georgia: Know Your Rights
- My Mother is in a Nursing Home and They are Not Treating her Well
- My Mother is in a Nursing Home and Has Ulcers Due to a Lack of Proper Care
- My Dad Fell While in a Nursing Home and Now He Has to Use a Wheelchair